Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The standard in affordable side-address, studio-quality condenser mics.
The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the ideal mic for project and home studio applications. With a remarkably low price, cardioid pattern, and specs that put it in the big leagues, it features a custom-engineered, 16mm low-mass diaphragm and smooth 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. The AT2020's low self-noise is suited to digital recording, plus it has a high 144dB SPL handling.
Requires phantom power.
- Cardioid pattern
- Side address
- 16mm low-mass diaphragm
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 144dB SPL handling
- Rugged body
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Dimensions: 6-1/3" long, 2" diameter
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch.