The AW-3 is a highly sophisticated autowah, adding that little bit of wow factor to your performance without so much as flexing your ankle. The AW-3 boasts a number of wah tones you'll recognise pulled from records over the years, as well as a unique humaniser effect to emulate vowel sounds.
In the connectivity department, the AW-3 boasts an expression pedal input (for traditional control of the wah using your foot) and a bass guitar input, since Boss know bassists want in on that funk as well.
Renowned Boss build quality
Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like tanks. You can be sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it'll still come back for more. These pedals constantly survive the rigours of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere.
Reliability really can be affordable to all. Boss are so sure their compact pedals last the test of time, they cover them with a full five year warranty.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- "Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal Specifications
|Power Source:||PSU & Battery|