- Specially formulated for the modern 5-string acoustic bass
- Warmth, bite, and depth
- Enhanced tone into an amp, mic, or PA system
- Dependable intonation up and down the neck
- Corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze on a hexagonal high-carbon steel core
- String gauges: .045 .065, .080, .100, .130
EPBB170-5 is a light gauge set of phosphor bronze wound strings for 5-String, long scale acoustic bass. Since D’Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone.