|Size (L x W x H)||44 cm x 23 cm x 10 cm|
- Amazing Drum Machine with true analog circuitry for classic sound performance
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- 8 original drum sounds with mix parameters and global accent capability
- Highly acclaimed and authentic clap sound from the DR-110 drum machine
- 6 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
- Easy-to-use 16-step drum sequencer with real-time switching between 32 separate patterns
- Patterns can be chained into full songs with up to 250 bars
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the RAT* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16 authentic-style step buttons with LED indicators for easy pattern creation
- 11 controls and 26 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal for maximum versatility
The RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-6-BB provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 8 drum sound and a 16-step sequencer – for a quick and easy-to-use drum machine that’ll shake the house! Whether you’re new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to enhance your setup, the RD-6-BB has everything you need to step up to the big leagues
Great care has been taken in designing the RD-6-BB to achieve new possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless design from one of the most classic drum machines of yesteryear. By taking a fresh and modern approach on a classic drum machine, the RD-6-BB gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the venerable TR-606 and tap into some new features as well. Punchy bass drums through sizzling hi-hats and even the authentic and renowned BR-110 clap sound can be manipulated to take your rhythm performance to the next level. This is an analog beat-making monster!
Built to enhance the way you perform, the RD-6-BB boasts a 16-step drum sequencer which allows for real-time switching between 32 separate patterns. Start building song structures on-the-fly and even edit them to your liking. Mix any of the 8 drum sounds by adjusting their dedicated level knobs. The RD-6-BB also comes with a distortion based on the venerable DS-1. Add spice and a bit of edge to your tone by flipping the Distortion switch on and adjusting the amount and tone of the distortion. Each pattern you create can also be chained into a whole song up to 256 bars which adds up to eight and a half minutes of beats perfect for those spicy jams where you just can’t stop.
- Type:Analog Drum Machine with Sequencer
- Pads:16 x Step Buttons
- Sounds:8 x Drum Sounds, BR-110 Clap
- Patterns:32 x Patterns (2 x 16), Chained Patterns
- Sequencer:16-step Sequencer
- Analog Outputs:1 x 1/4" (mix out), 6 x 1/8" (voice out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O:In, Out/Thru, USB
- Other I/O:1 x 1/8" (Sync in), 1 x 1/8" (Sync out), 2 x 1/8" (trigger out), 1 x 1/4" (start/stop switch)
- USB:1 x Type B 2.0
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:2.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:000-EE202-00010