|Size (L x W x H)||47.3 in x 15.1 in x 4.5 in|
Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass Guitar, Pau Ferro FB, Fiesta Red
For players who want the style sound of Fender’s golden era, Fender created the Vintera ‘60s Mustang Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this bass has all of the seismic tone that made the Mustang Bass a legend.
For authentic Fender tone they voiced the split-coil ‘60s Mustang Bass pickup to sound like the original. Punchy and growling, it has the tone that made Fender the choice of electric bassists. The “Mid '60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 19 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include master volume and tone controls, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Mustang® Bass
- Body Colour: Fiesta Red
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- No. of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Vintage-Style '60s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang® Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style "Lollipop"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag