|Product SKU||KORTM50TR BK|
|Size (L x W x H)||8.2 cm x 11.1 cm x 1.8 cm|
A tuner that detects not only the pitch, but also the volume and tone
- Tone Trainer function analyzes your sound as you play
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound
A metronome that further develops your sense of rhythm
- Usable simultaneously with the tuner
- Fifteen rhythm variations
- Periodic metronome function is ideal for training
A compact body packed with numerous functions
- Large color LCD display for improved visibility
- Available in two color variations
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
Analyze your playing to improve your sound & technique A tuner/metronome that further improves the quality of your practicing
The TM-50 tuner/metronome, which allows musicians to practice both pitch and rhythm in a single unit, has now taken a major evolutionary leap to become the new TM-50TR.
In addition to the existing high-precision tuner functionality, the TM-50TR adds a new Tone Trainer function which analyses your playing sound in more detail. It detects not only the pitch, but also the volume and brightness of your tone, as well as the stability of these aspects, making it much easier to evaluate your own playing and practice more efficiently. Of course the TM-50TR also provides Sound Out and Sound Back functions that are great for improving your sense of pitch. Additionally, its metronome capabilities feature a new "periodic" metronome function that can help you practice keeping the rhythm. The display newly features a large color LCD for excellent visibility. The TM-50TR is available in your choice of two colors: silver or black.
With its ability to give you more detailed feedback on your playing, the TM-50TR will take your daily practice routine to the next level.