|Size (L x W x H)||26 cm x 58.5 cm x 53.5 cm|
Harness the power of Marshall with the mighty MG101FX. With 100w of power and 12” speaker, this amp delivers a sound that is sure to impress on stage. The MG101FX gives you control over your sound with four channels, three band equalisation and a complete range of digital FX.
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 4 (store and recall)
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack (speaker output min. 4Ω load) and 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input and 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls: Gain, clean/crunch, bass, OD1/OD2, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX (chorus / phaser / flanger / vibe), tap, delay (hi-fi / tape / multi / reverse), ext. FX, Damping (manual), store, tuner
- Effects: Reverb, phaser, flanger, vibe, delay, chorus
- Effects loop: Yes, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1 x 12"
- Unit impedance: 4Ω
- Accessories: PEDL-90010 Footswitch & Detachable power cable included
- Dimensions (Width X Height X Depth): 585 mm X 535 mm X 260 mm / 23" X 21.1" X 10.2"
- Weight: 22.6kg / 49.8lbs
Marshall MG101GFX Guitar Amp