- eadset microphone with 7.35mm miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, double ear design with adjustable frame and mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern
- 50Hz–18kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables (1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case included
Heading One Direction
The Samson DE60x is a low-profile, unidirectional headset microphone with a miniature condenser mic capsule. It provides outstanding audio reproduction, as well as a comfortable and discreet design, that's perfect for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications. And with four adapter cables included, the DE60x can be used with most popular wireless systems.
Mic and Design
With a unidirectional pickup pattern, the DE60x's 7.35mm miniature mic capsule captures stunning audio from directly in front of the mic while rejecting sound from the rear and minimizing feedback. The DE60x features a low-profile, double ear headset design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom. This allows for a secure and comfortable fit, as well as optimal mic placement, for any user.
The DE60x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters respectively. This makes the DE60x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems. The DE60x is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing wind noise and P-pops, a collar clip for unobtrusive wire placement and a protective carry case.
The DE60x features a gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille, all contributing to an IP65 rating for being dust and water/sweat-resistant. This makes the headset ideal for fitness instructors and active performers.
- Microphone Element: Back electret condenser
- Capsule Dimension: 7.35mm
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–18KHz
- Sensitivity: -45dB 1 V/Pa ±3dB at 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 2kΩ ±30%
- Max. SPL: 135dB
- Operating Voltage: 1.5–12V DC
- Cables: 4x ø1.4mm*1.2m
- Adapters : 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Additional Features: Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating, stainless steel mesh grille
- IP Enclosure Rating: IP65 (dust and water/sweat-resistant)
- Accessories: 4x windscreens, collar clip, carry case
- Product Weight: 0.24oz (6.8g)