- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- PXD1 beltpack transmitter with Samson DE5 Micro Headset Microphone
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100' operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes USB extension cable
Re-introducing USB Digital Wireless...
The Samson XPD2 Headset system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to a variety of sound applications via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation, the XPD2 Headset is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions.
XPD2 combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology makes adding wireless microphones to your audio production extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways To Connect
The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices. To connect to an iOS device you will need to use Apple's Lightning to USB Camera adapter. To connect to an Android device, you will need a host OTG adapter.
So Why Wires?
XPD2 Wireless delivers high-quality audio using digital transmission. This type of wireless technology allows the transmitter to send an uncompressed signal to the receiver, so your audio will have greater signal-to-noise when compared to a traditional wireless system. The result is a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 100' (3m) line of sight
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
- T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
RXD2 USB Receiver
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
- Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- USB audio sample rate: 32KHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.9" x .31" (89 mm x 23mm x 8mm)
- Weight: 0.35oz (10g)
PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Microphone: Samson DE5 micro headset mic
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.44" x 0.75" (96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm)
- Weight: 0.2lb (93g)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.