D'Addario’s lightest gauge of 85/15 acoustic strings, EZ890s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending. 85/15 Bronze combines the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario lightest gauge of acoustic strings, minimal tension for playing ease
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045.