A popular dreadnought upgraded with electronics.
With the CD60CE Dreadnought Guitar, Fender has upgraded one of its best-selling guitars. Features a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner. So plug in, tune up, and strum away.
The sweet-sounding CD60CE acoustic-electric guitar features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret sonokeling (Indian rosewood) fingerboard, sonokeling bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware and die-cast chrome tuners.
- Model Name: CD60CE
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling (Indian rosewood)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which features:
- Built In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Stylized Abalone and Pearl "TC"
- Rosette: Mulit-ABS Inlays
- Bracing :Scalloped X
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Saddle: Compensated Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053