The sapele body and rosewood bridge and fretboard provide clear sustain and let the lows and mids soar. Dressed in a natural low gloss finish, the wood's true beauty comes through, making it a 4-string of incredible beauty and unmatched tone.
The ukulele originated in 19th century Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early 20th century and from there spread internationally. Ibanez ukuleles bring the rich, textured sounds of Hawaii (and more) to your fingertips.
Includes gig bag.
- Body Shape: Concert Style Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Top: Sapele Body
- Tuners: Open Gear Chrome Tuners
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Strings: Standard Ukulele Strings
- Finishes: Natural Low Gloss Finish
- Includes gig bag