The AH150’s 5 Channels means that this unit is ideal as a small portable trio’s PA. It handles vocals, guitars, keys and electronic drums without any problem at all, with every input you could want catered for. Each channel has independent gain, two band EQ and an independant effects send to the on-board DSP. With a line-in and record-out option, the AH150’s master section allows you complete control over the unit’s performance. Rated at 150 Watts RMS and housing a 1 × 12” Custom Designed Driver and HF Horn the AH150 cuts an imposing line.
POWERFUL & TRUE
Audiohubs sound great – they are powerful and true – what you put in you get out. They sound clean and clear and should you wish to, the onboard EQ’s are powerful enough to dial out difference from venue to venue, meaning you get the best sound every time, all the time.
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Channel Controls: Level, Treble (Ch 1 & 2), Bass (Ch 1 & 2), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Channels: 5 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument, Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line and Ch 5: RCA Line input.
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 12â€ loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Line Out: Yes
- Master Effects Level Controls: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
- Power: 150 Watts
- Record Out: Yes
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 480x470x395