Entry Level Roland Electronic Drums
The TD-1K answers the call of new drummers with its small, lightweight (around 25lbs!) frame and responsive playing pads, giving you a natural feel and great, versatile sound, in even the smallest of practice spaces. Fun and easy to use, the Roland TD-1K electronic drum kit will keep you playing lesson after lesson.
Roland TD-1K Electronic Drum Kit at a Glance:
Sounds that help build your "drummer's ear"
- Sounds that help build your "drummer's ear"
- Quiet operation keeps you playing no matter the time of day
- An entry level kit with professional features
As you build your drumming skills, you'll find yourself playing a variety of music from different genres. With the TD-1K, you get 15 different kits to play in one small box. Roland has picked the best and most defining drum sounds from different genres - rock, jazz, even world music - and compiled great sounding kits for you to rock on while you're honing your stick skills. Onboard training functions help support your lessons, and an 1/8" input lets you plug in your MP3 player to jam with your favorite songs and encourage you to keep playing as you learn.
Quiet operation keeps you playing no matter the time of day
One of the greatest things about playing an electronic kit is being able to plug in a set of headphones and pound it out without anyone else being privy to your playing. As a beginner you'll find yourself less worried about mistakes and start-overs and push through until you nail it! And it's not just a lack of acoustic drums with reverberant heads and boomy shells, Roland gave the TD-1K a beater-less kick trigger pedal, removing even the sound of a squeaky kick pedal.
An entry level kit with professional features
It has great sounds, it's quiet so you haven't upset neighbors, and it helps you become a great drummer - how could the TD-1K possibly get any better? Well, just take a look at how small and easy to set up it is and you'll see that the TD-1K is at home just about anywhere. Its size is perfect for music schools with small lesson rooms already full of keyboards and guitar amps, when the lesson is over, simply push it into a corner out of the way. If you have a school-aged drummer, it's easy to find space in a bedroom for private playing and practice. In the studio, the USB output connects to your computer, giving you a playable MIDI controller to access software sound modules with, or letting you record directly into a DAW. And while you're connected, don't forget to check out all the fun to be had with Roland's V-Drums Friend Jam series applications which let you jam along with tracks, offer even more practice features, and get you playing head-to-head drum-offs with drummers from around the world!
Roland TD-1K Electronic Drum Kit Features:
- Acclaimed V-Drums sound in any musical style with 15 expressive drum kits
- Supports essential acoustic drum techniques, including cymbal choke and advanced hi-hat playing
- Build playing skills with the onboard coach function, metronome, and recorder
- Practice along with onboard audio songs or your own tracks with the Mix In jack
- Beater-less kick pedal provides low noise ideal for practicing at home
- Space-saving, ergonomic design and stylish looks to suit any room in your home
- Sturdy drum rack with quick and easy height adjustment for every drummer, from kids to adults
- USB-MIDI for using the TD-1K with the DT-1 Drum Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam series, and other popular computer music software
- Intuitive user interface makes playing easy
Entry level convenience and professional features with Roland's TD-1K!