Seymour Duncan offers three choices in the Woody Series, but all have the commonality of instant mounting and unmounting, along with a great-looking maple cover that will look unobtrusively fantastic on your guitar. More importantly, if you already love the sound of your acoustic, the Woody Series will passively amplify your sound without anything to detract from it. Especially great for singer-songwriters and folk strummers, the Woody Series offer a moderate response that gives you plenty of amplification while allowing your guitar to blend nicely with vocals and other instruments. All Woody Series pickups will fit nearly any acoustic guitar's soundhole, with a radius range from 3.85" to 4.10".
- Quick mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Hum cancelling, moderate output
- Instant-mount, moused in maple cover
- Double potted, warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing