Taylor 214ce DeluxeAcoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Grand Auditorium body style, for exceptional treble zing
- Solid Sitka spruce top gives you wonderfully clear and balanced tone
- Built-in ES-T electronics system for great plugged-in tone
Grand Auditorium body style, for exceptional treble zing
Taylor's beloved Grand Auditorium body style, featured on the 214ce Deluxe, employs the width and depth of the Dreadnought; however, its waist is narrower, which gives Grand-Auditorium-bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look and more treble zing. The body style also helps to sharpen the definition of each note. From fingerpicking to medium strumming, the Grand Auditorium is a great choice for nearly every playing style.
Solid Sitka spruce top gives you wonderfully clear and balanced tone
To give the 214ce Deluxe full tone and and clear projection, Taylor added a solid Sitka spruce top to its rosewood laminate back and sides. The characteristically open sound of this spruce top really balances the tone, making it a wonderful guitar for any style of music you play.
Renowned Taylor Expression System electronics
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Taylor 214ce Deluxe's Expression System uses patented Dynamic Sensors to capture both top and string vibration with incredible detail. The Taylor ES system was created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer Rupert Neve. Unlike standard onboard electronics, the Taylor Expression System is seamlessly integrated into the design of the 214ce Deluxe from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or can be set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
Taylor 214ce Deluxe Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- String Type: Steel
- Body Style/Shape: Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Rosewood laminate
- Body Bracing: X-Brace (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Binding: White
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4.625"
- Electronics: Expression System
- 6-string Grand Auditorium body delivers huge, balanced tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top balances tone and enhances projection
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you free access to upper frets
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard play fast and smooth
- Taylor Expression System electronics for natural-sounding plugged-in tone
- Taylor hard case included