Record anything, anywhere.
AudioBox iTwo: The USB/iPad Audio Interface for Mobile Producers.
The audio interface for producers on the go.
An excellent choice for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters, the USB 2.0 bus-powered PreSonus AudioBox® iTwo audio interface provides two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier, so you can record synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. MIDI I/O lets you connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Construction and Security
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis